Pumping systems for Perth Children’s Hospital
APT Water was contracted to manufacture Hydro-Boost pressure boosting pumpset and hot water circulating pumps by Xylem and Christopher Contracting for the new Perth Children’s Hospital project. This premium State Government project was a dynamic project requiring extensive collaboration between all parties, with specification changing throughout the project life. APT Water were able to assist the client with changes to the system to accommodate these project design changes.
The project from APT Water was delivered on time and on budget and comprised:
- 2 x Triplex booster pumpsets with Lowara eSV pumps and Hydrovar VSD controllers
- 3 x Duo booster pumpsets with Lowara eSV pumps and Hydrovar VSD controllers
- 7 x Duo hot water circulating pumpsets operating via Hydrovar VSD controllers
- 2 x Amiad SAF dual filter skids
- 2 x dual Xylem Wedeco Spektron ONORM validated UV steriliser skids
The successful delivery of this project demonstrates APT Water’s ability to design and construct large packages to suit any building services projects of a large scale to meet Government requirements.
For more information and to discuss your needs contact APT Water