Highly reliable and technologically advanced, multi-purpose pump capable of satisfying the needs of a wide variety of users. Many different construction designs are available, with models featuring 1-3-5-10-15-22-33-46-66-92-125 m3/h nominal capacities.
All >= 0.75kW are equipped with IE2 standard motors.
- Balanced mechanical seal replaceable without need for pump disassembling (for 10-15-22SV>=5,5kW, 33-46-66-92-125SV)
- “O” Ring seat design to allow for simple outer sleeve disassembly
- Floating for self alignment replaceable diffuser wear ring (PPS Glass filled techno-polymer to withstand chemically corrosive, mechanically aggressive and high temperature liquids)
- Reduced impeller axial thrust for longer standard motor bearing life (17,500h)
- Hard material intermediate bush bearing (Tungsten Carbide/Silicon Carbide) to improve life and ability to withstand heavy duty applications, like boiler feeding
- High temperature seal option (150°C max) with low NPSH design, high pressure design (up to 40 Bar), and passivated & electro-polished version are available upon request.
Further unique features of the e-SV include the integration of performance diagnostic devices such as the i-Alert™ vibration monitor and Dry Run sensor. Both items are available as optional accessories.
- Delivery up to 160m³/h
- Head up to 330m
- Power Supply both single and three-phase 50 and 60Hz
- Power from 0.37 kW up to 55 kW
- Maximum Operating Pressure40 bar
- Temperature of Pumped Liquid from -30 °C to 120 °C