Permaglass® Bore Casing
Permaglass® Pump Column and Bore Casing has been used extensively in Australia and throughout the world for the last 25 years in difficult water conditions and has proven itself to be a safe, reliable and long lasting product for ground water applications.
Permaglass® FRP Bore Casing is a corrosion resistant, lightweight, and extremely strong material for lining groundwater bores, and will outlast any other material in corrosive and/or warm water conditions. In addition to the corrosion resistance, Permaglass® Bore Casing has high external collapse ratings, making it suitable for very deep instalations (past 600 metres).
Cost the service life and installation benefits against Stainless Steel, Galvanised Steel, ABS, PVC, etc, and Permaglass® is the perfect choice for aggressive bores.
Slotted Permaglass® FRP Bore Casing is readily available, with precision machined slots evenly distributed over the length, Variable open areas are available, ranging from 0 – 4% open area.
- Kwik-Lok Joints (very quick and easy to join)
- Lightweight casing
- High external collapse pressure for deep installations
- Corrosion resistant FRP (or GRP/GRE)
- Australian owned and operated
- Standard 5m lengths with other intermediate lengths available
- Handles up to 100oC without de-rating
- Diameter Up to 600NB
- Depths to 600m
- Maximum Operating Collapse Pressure 6500kpa (dependent on wall thickness)