Filtersafe’s LEVIATHAN Brush filters are heavy-duty, reliable, and designed for near zero maintenance. Depending on your filtration needs, you can choose from perforated or wedge-wire screens, that both come with a durable brush for continuous cleaning of high loads of suspended solids.
All filters in the LEVIATHAN Series offer a high filtration area while utilizing a small footprint, low operating pressure and over 99.2% recovery rate and full screen recovery. These filters are suitable for a wide-range of applications, including heavy and light industry, municipal, aquaculture and agriculture.
- Up to 8,000 m3/h Maximum Flow Rate
- Screens ranging from 200 – 6,000 micron Filtration Degree
- Less than 0.8% Backwash Water Consumption
- 1 bar (14.7 psi) Minimum Operating Pressure
- Up to 80,000 cm2 screen area in a single filter
- AD 2000 Pressure Vessel Design code
- Working Temp 60°C