The GL series is a cast iron submersible drainage pump with AISI 304 stainless steel shaft and impeller. Available with a channel or vortex impeller this pump range is suitable for sewage, storm water and other drainage applications.
- Circulation of sewage water containing suspended solids.
- Emptying of domestic waste water tanks, dirty water from cesspools and sewage water in general.
- Drainage of excavations and marshy grounds.
- Manufactured in cast iron – shaft and impeller in 304 stainless steel.
- Motor stator installed non-toxic, dielectric oil for the lubrication of the ball bearings and improved cooling.
- Volute pump casing.
- Mechanical seal protected by sand-proof labyrinth.
- Maximum depth of immersion: 5 meters.
- Maximum liquid temperature: 50°C with pump wholly submersed.
30°C with pump partially submersed.
- Motor class F – IP68 – 2900 rpm.
- Single-channel or vortex impeller – cross-section Ø 50 mm.
- Starting panel in the single-phase bersion.
Single-phase 220-230 V 50 Hz.
Three-phase 220-240 V, 50 Hz or 380-415 V 50 Hz.
- Deliveryup to 42m³/h
- Headup to 21 m
- Power Supplysingle and three-phase 50 Hz
- Powerfrom 1.5 kW up to 2.2 kW
- Temperature of Pumped Liquidto 50°C
- Maximum Immersion Depth5m