Submersible pumps for solids laden water
DL series electric pumps are available with single channel or Vortex impeller (DLV). Designed to handle with entrained solids wastewater, with head up to 21 m and delivery up to 120 m3/h.
- Pumping of sewage with suspended solids and filaments.
- Emptying of sumps, septic tanks and wastewater discharge tanks.
- Draining of flooded excavations and marshy ground.
- Water display, fountains.
- Squirrel cage motor in a dielectric non-toxic oil cooled, which ensures the lubrication of the ball bearings and more efficient cooling.
- 2-pole (0.6 to 1.5 kW) and 4-pole (1.8 to 4 kW) motors.
- Mechanical seal protected by sand labyrinth.
- Maximum immersion depth: 5 m.
- IP 68 protection.
- Maximum temperature of pumped liquid: 50°C with fully submerged pump. 25°C with partially submerged pump.
- Passes solids up to: 45 mm (DL 80, 90, 105, Minivortex, Vortex), 50 mm (DL 109, 125, 160, DLV 100, 115), 60 mm (DL 180, 200), 65 mm (DLV 120, 140, 160).
- Versions: Single-phase 220-240 V 50 Hz, with built-in automatic reset overload protection and capacitor box with on/off switch. Three-phase 220-240 or 380-415 V 50 Hz for pumps up to 4 kW. Overload protection to be provided by user (installed in the control box).
- Pre-assembled float available on request (single-phase versions DL…CG, DLV…CG).
No specifications available