Mobile Headworks Trailers
APT Water was contracted to design and construct two mobile headworks trailers by a leading mining contracting company for BHP Mt Keith. The package was part of a larger borehole and pipeline product being undertake on this site.
The package was designed as a completely portable trailer design for the dewatering borefield. Some key features of the trailers include:
- DN150 galvanised steel pipework with high quality Bermad pressure control and relief valves
- Variable speed drive control switchboard with battery backup
- Removable blast shields and mounting structure
- FEA analysis carried out on structural framework
- ADR compliant trailer with approved VIN numbers
- All drawings and MDR documentation to client requirements
- Designed, constructed and testing from our Wangara facility
This was an exciting project to be involved in with a new and rapidly expanding client. The successful delivery of this project demonstrates APT Water’s ability to design and construct large packages to suit any of the major mining company’s specifications.
For more information and to discuss your needs contact APT Water